Name: Yasmin Parsons
Clubs: Surrey Storm, Weston Park Blades
Domestic honours: Vitality Netball Superleague winner 2013 (Team Bath) and Vitality Netball Superleague winner 2016 (Surrey Storm).
- Gold European Championships u17 and Captain 2011
- Player of the Tournament u17 European Championships
- Gold at European Championships u21 2013 and Captain
- Gold at Senior Open European Championships 2012 and 2013
- 4th at U21 World Championships in Glasgow 2013
- Gold at World Universities representing Great Britain 2013
- England A
At only 25, Yasmin has a vast amount of Vitality Netball Superleague experience and since being given her first taste of Superleague action by Team Bath, she has not looked back.
Yasmin is no stranger to representing her country as she has featured for various age group squads. She has also travelled with the senior side to a Quad Series in Australia and New Zealand but was not capped.
Yasmin is now a key member and vice-captain of Surrey Storm where an outstanding performance saw Surrey Storm defeat Team Bath 56-50.